No Starch Press Foundation Application Process
Before applying, please note:
- The 2019 NSPF Fall Grant Cycle ends and applications are due by 11:59 PM, PST, December 1, 2019.
- NSPF will notify grant recipients no later than 11:59 PM, PST, December 16, 2019. Grant decisions will also be announced via our website.
- Please note that applications will only remain pending in our system for the duration of a single grant cycle.
- If your application is not selected, we encourage you to apply again in future cycles!
- Grants range from $250 to $1,500. Awarded grants may be for less than the amount requested.
We have a three step process:
- Step One: Review the NSPF Grant Guidelines.
Please read the NSPF Grant Guidelines before applying to see if you meet our basic criteria for receiving a grant.
- Step Two: Read the NSPF Application FAQ.
Please read the NSPF Application FAQ before applying so you are fully informed of the NSPF process.
- Step Three – Submit Application Form
Individuals, Groups, or Organizations who are interested should submit an application using the form below. Applications must be in English. It is the applicant’s obligation to translate language, verbal or Braille, into written English.
Please direct any questions or concerns to [email protected].
NOTE: We will be unable to respond to your questions about grant status. If you need to edit your grant request you should find a link to do so when you receive a confirmation email.